- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent (BE/B.tech) required.
- Experience of leading a 3-4+ member team is a plus.
- Performing varied kinds of testing - Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, End-to-End Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Automation & Database Testing, API Testing, etc.
- Excellent at analyzing the requirements to be able to write clear and complete test cases.
- Hands on exposure, working with TestNG/Junit framework with Rest Assured library.
- Experience in testing Rest API Services using any tool (Postman, Swagger, REST Assured, SOAPUI).
- Automation of both the Web and API layer (Like using Rest Assured).
- Hands on using GIT and related tools for source code management.
- Usage of tools like Jira, Confluence, ALM, AEM, TestLink, etc.
- Working in Agile methodology. (e.g. Scrum process)
- Good communication.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a QA Lead to manage the software validation process and create an automated validation suite that assists in efficient releasing of stable and predictable quality software.
- Manage Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) from requirements /gap analysis, developing test strategy, setting-up of test environment (including data), creation of test plan, test scripts/cases, testing, defect tracking, change request management to project sign-off.
- Manage Testing assignments involving efforts estimation, progress tracking, metrics collection & status reporting, onsite-offshore coordination, test documentation to QA and ensuring delivery of projects within time.
- Prioritizing issues, identifying gaps in requirement and discussing with the Business Analyst & Development Leads.
- Build regression test suites.
- Defining both Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Work with team to motivate, and deliver quality results & enable knowledge-sharing amongst them.
About the project
It is one of the key projects our honorable PM has sought to execute. As part of this program, we are building a learning and solutioning platform for Government Officials / Executives. In the current plan, at least 25 million (2.5 cr) users are expecting to use this platform. It is a very large platform consisting of 5 core pillars; The text after the “-” (hyphen) is given only to help new readers relate to the broad functionality.
- Competency Hub - A unique framework through which all competency development (learning) can happen in a very structured and objective manner.
- Learning Hub – visualize as some form of Udemy or Coursera
- Discussion Hub - visualize as some form of Quora
- Network Hub - visualize as some form of LinkedIn
- Career Hub - visualize as some form of Naukri.